Monday, January 30, 2012

MIL JV Softball: LAHAINALUNA 17, King Kekaulike 3 - January 11, 2012



The JV softball team was playing at Eddie Tam field at 4:00pm. So I decided to take my lunch break at 4pm and leave the office for the day at that time. I drove up to Makawao, but had no idea where the softball field was. By the time I got there, the sun was coming down - shooting from the 1st base line, right and center field were rendered impossible due to having to shoot into the sun. So I had to walk all the way around to the left field fence. The field has some nice cutouts so I could shoot without having to do so through a chain link fence. Eventually I made my way down to the third base line before leaving to go shoot the girls soccer game at Seabury.

The soccer match ended quickly, so I returned to Eddie Tam to shoot the ending of the game. By then, the Lunas were up 17-3 and everyone was batting opposite hand. i,.e., left handed.

Good win girls!











For more photos, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment