Thursday, January 26, 2012

MIL Girls Soccer: Lahainaluna 1 v. King Kekaulike 2 - January 3, 2012


Disgusted with the boys' basketball lackluster effort in their blow out loss to King Kekaulike, I raced up to Lahainaluna from the Civic Center to see if the girls' soccer game was still going on. Just before I left the Civic, AD Scott told me that the score was tied 1-1.

Unfortunately, by the time I got there, there were only two minutes remaining and King K had scored a goal making it 2-1. And that stood as the final score.

On a positive note, the boys won to keep themselves in the thick of the MIL race.

Sorry girls! If only your games didn't happen the same time as basketball I would come out and shoot more.

Not too many pictures to shoot so rather than post a link, here are the rest:





No comments:

Post a Comment