Monday, December 26, 2011

St. Anthony Invitational Basketball Tournament: LAHAINALUNA 51, St. Anthony 20 - December 16, 2011



Took my lunch at 4:00pm to catch the game in the consolation bracket that started at 3:30pm between Lahainaluna and St. Anthony. I guess they were able to play a full half of basketball in 1/2 an hour because by the time I got there, it was well into the 3rd quarter!

The Lunas JV, I mean, varsity squad was playing much better this time than how they started last night's game against Trinity Grammar. Well, they should since St. Anthony is basically fielding a JV team as their varsity squad. The Lunas ended up winning 51-20.

I took this opportunity to get as much shots as I can of the players on the court. When Tauese, Perieff, Taufa and Chapital get back on the court, these players' playing time will likely be limited.









For more photos of the game, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment