Sunday, December 25, 2011

BALDWIN BOYS BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT: LAHAINALUNA 42, Seabury Hall 36 - December 10, 2011



I made it to the middle of the third quarter of Lahainaluna boys basketball's game against Seabury Hall. It was the boys' debut on the island of Maui, after playing games at Lanai and Kauai so I didn't want to miss it. I also wanted to see what the team was like in the post TJ Rickard-Lukas Williams era.


At the time, Lahainaluna had a very comfortable, double digit lead.  Then it seemed like once the photographer got there, the Lunas proceeded to let Seabury come back. And they did. But the Lunas eventually prevailed in the end 42-36.







Immediately after the game was I over, I was out of there. I got in the car and drove back to Lahaina - in the pouring rain.

For more photos of this game, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment