Sunday, December 25, 2011

MIL Girls Soccer: LAHAINALUNA 0, King Kekaulike 4 - December 7, 2011




After enduring the cold, freezing temperatures between the boys and girls' matches, my only movement coming from the trigger finger of my camera-shooting hand during warm ups, it was time to shoot the girls' match against King Kekaulike.

It was a very physical match. A lot of good collisions, pushing and shoving. The ironic thing is that it was mostly King K players that needed help getting off the field. King K was able to score a goal off a penalty kick that freshman goalkeeper Arcangel seemed to have control of, but then it glanced off her hands and into the net. At half, King K led 1-0.









My Two Cents

  • At the end of the first half, I decided to go home. It was too cold
  • I was hungry, too
  • Later, I learned that King K had won 4-0.
For more photos, click here.

For the Maui News article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment