Thursday, August 2, 2012

MIL JV Baseball: LAHAINALUNA 7, King Kekaulike 17 – February 4, 2012


Finally got around to shooting my first JV baseball game of the season. Their schedule was never quite compatible with my schedule and so I was victimized by mysterious time and venue changes. Fortunately, this game was on my schedule and was played in Lahaina at the Lahaina Rec Center.

I liked shooting at this field. The dugouts were easily accessible from either side and I didn’t feel like I was in anyone’s way. There were no rosters so I had no idea who the players were aside from Ryan Delatori, Jared Purdy and Ryan Ginoza. Several of the varsity seniors were on hand to provide support, including JR Kenolio-Dusenberry and Marcus Badua.

The game was a run-scoring affair. Unfortunately, King Kekaulike scored more runs. All in all, I managed to get shots of most, if not all, of the players on the roster.






















For more photos, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment