Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MIL GIRLS BASKETBALL ALL-STARS AND MVPS – April 19, 2012


The Maui News had called me earlier in the week and asked if I had any photographs of Tiana Camarillo, who plays basketball for Seabury Hall. Of course I did – she is the daughter of my wife’s good friends and a former teacher of mine, Rama and Cora Camarillo. Apparently, she was named Outstanding Female Basketball player for the MIL Division II and they couldn’t find any pictures of her in the archives. Of course, I was more than happy to provide the Maui News with whatever photos I had. Congrats to Tiana on her accomplishment!



The Maui News also used one of my pictures of Lahainaluna’s Ana Lauese, who was named Outstanding Female Basketball Player for MIL Division I. What an awesome feeling it was, for me, to open today’s sports sections and see two of my photos prominently displayed. Thank you Maui News. My Ego is stoked right now! Hmmmm . . . I wonder if I can get paid for doing this stuff?

For Maui News article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment