Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lahainaluna Girls Volleyball - Senior Farewell October 13, 2011

Tonight's MIL girls volleyball match against Baldwin will be the final home game for two Lahainaluna seniors: KULIA MURRAY and LEILANI MIRANDA. Wish them a fond farewell and thanks for their years of dedication to the Lahainaluna girls volleyball program.




Unfortunately, I will not be able to shoot tonight's game because it is my wife Madelyn's birthday and I will be celebrating her special day with a nice sunset dinner somewhere in Lahaina.

Of course, nothing would be sweeter than to pull off an upset against Baldwin! So I hope many of the students and fans come out to support the Seniors and the rest of the girls tonight. I still remember their victory over Baldwin last season at Lahainaluna gym . . . that was a great match.

No comments:

Post a Comment