Monday, September 29, 2014

LAHAINALUNA BOWLING – September 6, 2014


Back to the dungeon known as the Maui Bowling Center to shoot (or try to shoot) Lahainaluna’s bowling team in action. They have a different coach this year and I was not sure who came out. Last year I learned the best time to come in to shoot was during warm-ups, when the Bowling Center leaves the light on above the bowlers. So I got there at 2pm before the 2:30pm start. The Bowling Center attendant recognized me right away and let me go where I needed to go. I was only able to shoot for about 5 minutes before they started the matches, but I must’ve lost 5 pounds in sweat along the side of the alley! Was so hot! I wasn’t able to get the best shots, and they are grainy as heck because I had to boost up the ISO to 6400 but it will do for now. Looks like Ennah Cabading and Brenna Dudoit Vasquez were having fun. 

 
 

 
 
 


For more photos, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment