Wednesday, January 2, 2013

LAHAINALUNA GIRLS VOLLEYBALL v. KAMEHAMEHA SCHOOLS MAUI - October 5, 2012



Kamehameha Maui dominated, winning in three sets 12-25, 13-25, 14-25. Despite the loss, these girls seem to be enjoying themselves. As for me, despite the losses, I've really come to enjoy coming to the volleyball games. The so-called fourth wall has been pierced, as now I sense the players are looking for the camera and photo-ops. At first, I tried to ignore it, but when the coaches and random fans are giving shaka signs, then hey, it's all good!

When there was a lull in the game because the officials had to get some things cleared up at the scorer's table, I took the opportunity to go around and get shots of the fans in the stands. We have to be appreciative for the fans, family and friends who still come out to support the girls despite their record.
















For more photos, click here.

1 comment: