Monday, December 31, 2012

Lahainaluna Football: JV v. King Kekaulike W24-7 (August 25, 2012)

#11 SIONE MAKOA FILIKITONGA

Thanks to Fred Sinenci for taking photos of the game for me while I was on vacation in San Diego. As I had my primary camera gear with me, I lent him my back-up Nikon D300 and the Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 lens I acquired from Ebay over the summer. I had also left him with detailed instructions on how to shoot it, since he’s shot with Canon his entire adult life.  Turns out I had nothing to worry about as Fred did an awesome job. He also managed to get shots of my friend’s son, Micah, playing his first year of football for King Kekaulike.

MICAH TATEISHI
 As for the game, the JV boys won convincingly 24-7, with the 7 points coming late in the 4th quarter.

#40 NAU FILIAI






 

For more photos, click here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment