Friday, February 5, 2016

ADDENDUM TO MY WARPED SCENARIO – February 5, 2016


ADDENDUM TO MY WARPED SCENARIO – February 5, 2016

It bothered me a bit that I predicted Clark would not attend Leah’s going away party or that he didn’t get to say goodbye.  I realized that, again, I may have been misled by the cleverly manipulated teasers that OTWOL puts out where it makes things worse than what one is led to believe.

To not say goodbye to Leah, even if it was forever, would be out of character for him and a big cop out. It would be as if he’d given up on Leah and not willing to fight. Clark has always shown that he is always willing to fight for his love. He needs to show Leah (and Simon) to the very end, that he still loves Leah and will support her no matter what, even if she goes to Dubai. Clark cannot let Simon think that he has won.

I predict Clark will say goodbye. Perhaps not at the tenement – maybe he was busy saving a life or helping an old lady cross the street – but for sure at the airport. There has to be another airport goodbye. I’ve watch too many K-Dramas in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment